PMS Symptoms Relief
PMS Balance Cream by Whole Family Products has been around quite a long time. MenoBalance and PMS Balance are actually the same product but we label it under two names depending on what you are using it for. The reason for these two names only has to do with what name you personally want on the bedside table.
PMS Balance cream is a natural menopause relief used for women with PMS symptoms and peri-menopause but also for women who are suffering from menopause and beyond. These women don’t necessarily want a product called Menobalance Cream or also may not identify with it on the shelf of a health food store. Be assured they are the same.
Not feeling quite yourself around “that” time? Restore balance and
RESTORE THE REAL YOU!
PMS Balance Cream for PMS Symptoms that You Want GONE!
Our natural progesterone cream is not the same as others. We have 1800mg of natural progesterone per 2oz bottle. This means a longer lasting product for your money and time. Made from wild yam and converted to the same as the body would naturally make if it were able.
PMS Balance supports the body’s own processes trans-dermally; taken in through the skin by way of essential oils and aloe vera. These ingredients carry it into the bloodstream to be used fully by the body. Progesterone is naturally adaptogenic and what is not needed will pass out of the body. Trans-dermal creams do not interfere with the liver or digestive tract since they do not enter in this way.
Buy PMS Balance Cream Today only at the safe place to purchase natural health supplements online, Whole Family Products!
Why Transdermal Progesterone?
- Entering the body through the skin (transdermally) skips the liver and digestion; unlike oral supplementation.
- Bio-availability is highly increased through the application of the skin.
- Progesterone cream is not molecularly changed. It is bio-identical to what the human body makes.
Using PMS Balance Cream
1/4 tsp is about 38 mg. For best results 1/8 tsp twice a day to keep hormones more balanced over 24 hours. Use more if needed and cut back as you find the right amount for your own body. Jars come with 1/4 tsp measuring spoons – 2 and 3 oz pumps are pre-measured to provide about 1/4 tsp per pump.
Don’t let the Latin names fool you
PMS Balance Cream has a list of natural ingredients; each with their own purpose:
Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Glyceral Stearate, Stearic Acid – vegetable derived, Glycerin – vegetable derived, Progesterone(USP) – derived from the Mexican Wild Yam and converted to progesterone, it is an exact match to the body’s own progesterone, Cetyl Alcohol – derived from plants, Tocophero – Natural Vit E, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta-Carotene – derived from carrots, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract, Persea Gratissima(Avocado) oil, Rosemarinus Officinals(Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citric Acid – from Citric Fruits, Silver Citrate – used with Citric Acid as anti-bacterial, Xanthan Gum – plant derived, Sodium Hydroxide – alkaline ingredient used to modify the pH. Made by combining fats and oils. – PMS Balance Cream and MenoBalance are both products of Whole Family Products, your trusted natural health supplements online!
$27.95 – $37.95
PMS Balance Cream
$27.95 – $37.95
All forms of PMS are uncomfortable and it is widely accepted that supplementing with natural progesterone cream, from ovulation to menses, greatly improves – if not eliminates these symptoms. Balancing out hormones will always yield a positive return for men or women. Unopposed natural and chemical estrogens (called xenoestrogens), can make a mess of our lives. They attack us every day in our water, household agents, processed foods etc. By balancing estrogen (opposing xenoestrogens) and progesterone in the cycle there is harmony.
Progesterone cream is not a bandaid or a cure all. Natural progesterone USP is a safe solution for many women dealing with low progesterone or high testosterone issues.
Natural Progesterone Cream is not the same as wild yam cream. Natural progesterone is converted naturally from wild yams into the exact bio-identical hormone as your body would, if it could, make.
Progesterone is naturally adaptogenic and what is not needed will pass out of the body.
PMS and Low Progesterone Symptoms
- mood swings
- cravings for sugary foods
- breast changes and tenderness
- and many others
- peri and pre-menopause symptoms below
Peri or Pre-menopausal Symptoms
- Breast Tenderness (during luteal phase or in early pregnancy due to low progesterone)
- Endometriosis (helpful for pain and inflammation)
- Fibroid Tumors (B12 can be helpful also if pernicious anemia occurs as a result of fibroids)
- Infertility and Miscarriages (used from ovulation to menses or beyond if pregnancy occurs)
- Lethargy or Depression
- Low energy, stamina, or endurance
- Low libido
- Menstrual Cramps (used from ovulation to menses or applied to the stomach area during menstruating times when cramps are strong)
- Migraines (most women find it helpful to dab some cream on their temples for relief of migraines)
- Mood Swings (during PMS or from blood sugar spikes)
- Progesterone cream taken into the body converts to other hormones thereby helping with the body’s own production of estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, and secondary hormones
- Reoccurring miscarriages due to low progesterone
- Unexplained weight gain or inability to lose weight (especially around the mid drift)